I am running for re-election as State Representative to SC House District109.
I humbly ask the residents of District 109 for their continued consideration, support and vote on November 6, 2018.
I promise to continue the work of good government on behalf of my constituents, residents and the citizenry of South Carolina. I will continue my fight for “quality of life” issues:
Make a Difference, Donate Today!
- quality public education for all K-12 children (not minimally adequate) and early childhood education.
- making college and/or technical schools more affordable and accessible.
- affordable and quality health care for everyone (particularly the elderly, children and underserved populations).
- community health education prevention and affordable prescription assistance programs for all populations.
- affordable and decent housing for all citizens.
- economic justice and equality for all citizens.
- equal rights, civil rights, women rights and equal protection under the law for all citizens.
- religious freedom
- programs targeting at risk youths to improve school retention and reduce youth arrest rates.
- rehabilitation programs for those imprisoned (education and job training).
- strengthening environmental protection laws (clean air, water), reduce noise pollution, increase green space, promote use of solar energy
- promote and support recyling
- infrastructure, better roads, improve bridge safety via inspections and explore avenues to reduce flooding.
- expand and develop a mass transit program that would reduce the amount of traffic on our roads and highways
- reduce accidents and traffic jams
- provide services to many workers who do not drive.
- fair and living wages, equal pay for equal work.
- fair labor laws (freedom to organize unions for better wages, safer working conditions) without penalty.